"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Son, all you need to wear a hat is attitude.
- He might need to wear it again before they returned to fresh stocks.
- We only need to wear these for the time being.
- I would need to wear some shorts under my dress.
- Among other things, he said women did not need to wear the veil.
- You may need to wear an eye shield for a few days after surgery.
- A few people never need to wear a watch because they always know what the time is.
- But when you're talking and don't need to wear a tie - lose the that.
- The party is very casual, so you don't need to wear anything special.
- And perhaps, though it is not yet certain, I no longer will need to wear dead padding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.