"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of the humans who don't want to wear these things can be free!
- Do you think I want to wear long hair like a woman?
- "The chief wants us all to wear one," a friend said the other day.
- And nothing else she really wanted to wear, at any rate.
- "I certainly never thought I'd want to wear one of these again."
- They just want to wear pretty clothes and have someone take care of them.
- Well, maybe I don't want to wear the same things everyone else has.
- But I didn't want her to wear the same thing she wore to school every day, either.
- She might even want to wear it on the plane.
- "You would not ever want to wear this to work."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.