"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past only the nobility had the right to the use and wear such cloth.
- They usually wore rough cloths and live in small houses.
- You wear rough cloth such as cover our laborers in the fields.
- In those days, she said, "it was considered a mark of power and prosperity to wear cloth, rather than fur."
- Then the mayor spoke and waved to families wearing coarse brown cloth.
- They wore varied clothing, but rich cloth and fine colors.
- I reminded myself that 2,500 years ago, the Buddha wore simple cloth.
- One was not to wear cloth combining wool and linen.
- The core of this idea was represented in the decision to wear hand-loomed cloth.
- Though she was injured and could only walk with difficulty, she wore fine cloth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.