"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is expected to wear a cast for five weeks.
- Barber is expected to wear some form of protection on the arm.
- All senators are expected to wear a long robe in the senate.
- Men also have a similar dress code, but only women are expected to wear a veil in public.
- Students are expected to wear their uniform to, from, and at school.
- When a man died, his widow was expected to wear black for two years or more.
- He is expected to wear a soft cast for two months and begin rehabilitation soon after.
- Which was true enough, although she hadn't expected to wear it.
- It wasn't as though she'd expected him to wear a City suit.
- Women are expected to wear just the one style of garment and no other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.