"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there are a few friendly people in town who wear wool.
- The sage wears coarse wool, but inside it he holds on to jade.
- More than one man was turned away, especially those wearing thick, fur-lined wool over their ample bellies.
- Women then were expected to wear plain black wool or dull black silk dresses.
- People with eczema should not wear wool or heavy synthetic fabrics directly on their skin.
- Never did they wear heavy hides or scratchy wool.
- "Now we can wear cashmere and wool in summer - thank God!"
- If they're all wearing sized wool caps backwards, it's very easy to see what's coming.
- They made him feel uncomfortable, like wearing wool against his skin.
- Exposure to irritants, such as using soaps, rubbing the skin, and wearing wool.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.