"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some ways what the district councils do tends to reinforce the efforts of regional policy.
- Bread made this way also tends to keep longer.
- Either way, the plays tend to end on a note of melancholy.
- Postmen round our way tend to leave large items outside where they can get taken.
- The way he articulated his current thinking to the committee tended to leave the practical results unclear.
- When people get to the subject of social meaning, the way it's looked at tends to be limited.
- We knock ourselves out and one way or another the rest of the world tends to waste it all.
- The way they are treated, however, tends to divert attention from the fact that the law is really at work.
- But not everyone responded that way and the effects tended to wear off, he said.
- That way tends to make better focus than the other way around, for a given lens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.