"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Then I see a major change in the way scientists will study certain disease processes."
- I know it's crazy, but you know the way scientists are.
- Teaching strategies emulate the way scientists build knowledge through inquiry.
- One way scientists can work out how threatened a species is, is to measure the birth and death rates.
- He didn't practice science the way scientists do today.
- The last two decades have brought a sea change in the way scientists view autism and those who suffer from it.
- The results are starting to change the way scientists look at the beach.
- But the way scientists see it, some truths cannot be determined inside a courtroom.
- Why don't the courts seem to respect the way scientists ascertain truth?
- The plan is to gather some 300 million measurements to improve the way scientists forecast the weather.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.