"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The duty that lightvessels serve places them in harms way.
- "They don't want to be responsible for anything that could happen in the future by putting themselves in harms way again," he said.
- The following tips should help you keep your baby out of harms way from birth through his toddler years.
- James said he "put himself in harms way" to save Nicole.
- The floods prompted officials to shut down roads to keep people out of harms way.
- Virginia gets a chance to get rid of Vanessa, but instead decides to help her out when they find themselves in harms way.
- The detective has said that you are safe and out of harms way, thanks God.
- I figure it keeps him out of harms way.
- Nobody will be in harms way when attempting this.
- I had put myself "in harms way" and gained little from it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.