"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The circuit lasts an hour and takes you to discover the medieval town in a fun and a simple way.
- But at the same time, you discover what a gift it is, in a way.
- The application was designed to discover and present an array of multimedia content in a user-friendly way.
- Yeah, you're surprised to discover your own face in a way.
- I discovered the deception in a roundabout way.
- Earth Inside (For children and their parents to discover in a playful way how nature works.)
- "But one night, we discovered its limitations in a very big way."
- We need a shared cultural vocabulary to talk to each other, to discover in a new way what we share.
- But John eventually discovers, in a well-delineated if overly tidy way, that the events surrounding the murder are not what they seem.
- "But if even just one film pops out, gets discovered in a meaningful way, that's a great thing."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.