"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The interest they receive should therefore be classified in the same way as the interest received by other revolving funds, which is exchange revenue.
- It is important to stress, however, that not all flexible workers can be classified in the same way.
- He is best remembered for his 1974 book, Race, which classifies human races in the same way in which animal subspecies are classified.
- These two items could be classified in the same way as, say, 'equipment and materials' but this would merely hide the intrinsic difference between the items of account.
- The systems of equations are usually classified in the same way as the single equations, namely:
- More generally, practical applications of evanescent waves can be classified in the following way:
- Initially, CIE numbered and classified its handful of early diesel locomotives in the same way as steam.
- Credit risk can be classified in the following way:
- Encephalomeningoceles are classified in the same way and also contain brain tissue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.