"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since you are having the old fashion way of thinking, which is, Somalia is one country, believe me, just you are wasting time and effort, that means, you planned to fail.
- They are still maintained and repaired the old fashion way, by placing and arranging granite stones by hand.
- I see a return of denim done in very fashion ways.
- But others acknowledged that checkoffs are competing not only with each other, but with countless charities that still raise money the old fashion way: they ask for it.
- Ernest is the one who tells Eliot that as he's already fourteen, he needs a servant (in a fashion way), and then takes him to Sablier to choose between the orphans.
- Now I'm not saying they don't have legitimate patents in things like OLED, but the company has become to much like the other patent trolls that try to make money in the new fashion instead of the old fashion way of making innovative products.
- "It needs to be cleared off in some fashion one way or another," Quinn said.
- Mark no longer owns or operates EverStaR Observatory and enjoys watching the stars the old fashion way.
- From 1977, with the theme "Sunday", a 1980, when he took second place with the theme "Good, Nice and Cheap", the Island has made great fashion way, with no definitive one of the samba schools more sympathetic panel.
- I can't afford to be spray so I usually get min the old fashion way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.