"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The service domain is identified in a similar way as the target domain.
- The right was identified in a manipulative way with incitement and violence.
- The mosaics and ceramics were supposed to identify the stations in a decorative way.
- He was no scientist, or technologist either, but had been able to identify in a general way a mass of photographic and video recording equipment.
- We need to be able to identify ourselves in a secure way.
- Even though he does not look like her husband his mannerisms appear to identify him in an undeniable way.
- Repair machines will identify molecules in a similar way.
- I see no difference and the tribe thing is something that one should use to identify themselves in a positive way .
- The real question, therefore, is whether certain products are to be identified in a particular way.
- But the story identifies her with it, in an oblique way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.