"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carmen wants to muscle his way into a partnership in the restaurant.
- At fourteen or fifteen he was strong enough to muscle his way into full participation.
- If so, will they be able to muscle their way into the new government coalition?
- She could zip into vertical and down again, stream instead of muscle her way through traffic.
- Winter has slowly begun to muscle its way back to its natural place at the center of Russian life.
- That was what a city needed to muscle its way to growth.
- Post up players can now muscle their way into the basket without automatically getting a foul called.
- The computer industry wants to muscle its way into the television market and believes the digital capabilities of the new TV's will open the door.
- Firms that want to muscle their way are going to fall on their faces.
- The bleak subject matter notwithstanding, he was also not in a position to muscle his way into a big-budget assignment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.