"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That, in turn, can affect the way doctors treat patients.
- In addition, the way doctors examine women to see if their cancers have spread has improved.
- Though officially these groups controlled only the shows' medical accuracy, their influence extended to the way doctors were portrayed.
- This discovery, now moving forward with pre-clinical trials, could one day change the way doctors treat heart attacks.
- It completely changes the way doctors are paid.
- The effect shows up in the way doctors deal with office visits, for example.
- So, without fundamentally changing the way doctors are paid and organized to practice medicine, we cannot expect to control costs.
- He took Wednesday afternoons off, the way doctors did.
- It's like the way doctors won't testify against other doctors.
- A variety of factors have shaped the way doctors care for women with heart disease.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.