"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hans Rosling shows the best stats you've ever seen at the 2006 TED Conference in Monterey, CA highlighting novel ways of presenting global statistics.
- It also highlights key other ways in which salary sacrifice can affect employers and employees.
- In keeping with the university's mission, "To Make Man Whole," the center will highlight ways ecological research is benefiting humans directly.
- Patterns of Culture contrasts Zuňi, Dobu and Kwakiutl cultures as a way of highlighting different ways of being human.
- We included poetry to highlight different ways of understanding the issues, to celebrate our differences and the power of working together, and to provide encouragement and inspiration.
- In addition, an article published by Rock, Paper Shotgun highlighted ways in which, "They could make an entire region single player offline with absolute ease."
- The Eastern Cherokee have sponsored two youth retreats at the site, which highlighted traditional ways of spiritual expression.
- The report presented by Mr Bösch clearly highlights the problems which remain and ways of solving them.
- How far are you prepared to go in highlighting new ways of dealing with this?
- A report that highlights key ways forward for shaping a youth work response that can break the cycle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.