"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film is notable for its unconventional use of famous English landmarks, often using special effects to move them to new locations.
- The building's reconstruction was not without controversy, particularly due to the unconventional use of Staffordshire blue brick.
- The band's sound was distinguished by emotionally-direct songwriting and their unconventional use of cello.
- Contemporary designers often incorporate her unconventional use of everyday textiles and relaxed silhouettes into their own work.
- She is most known for her unconventional use of color and false-lash application.
- Then comes the double cross, the unconventional use of a pencil, the escape and the long, restless years as someone else.
- Response to the game's unconventional use of the right analog stick for combat was mixed.
- What could be considered a very unconventional use for a power drill?
- Rodrigo Prieto is noted for his unconventional use of the camera often combined with strong moody lighting.
- The band is known for its unconventional use of their instruments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.