"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children who grow up in an environment of illicit drug use may first see their parents using drugs.
- The report also said there was no evidence that giving the drug to sick people would increase illicit use in the general population.
- There is some evidence of chemicals and equipment that could have been put to illicit use.
- This includes higher rates of marijuana and other illicit drug use.
- The report claims that the economic impact of illicit drug use is $80 billion for health care and productivity.
- Some patients appear to return to illicit drug use as a means of self-medication, at least in part.
- She made illicit use of drinking water and splattered her face.
- What the prison boom has not done, however, is reduce illicit drug use, national surveys show.
- "We require the truth, and our investigations suggest illicit use of forbidden science."
- Texas authorities linked 13 deaths to illicit use of the medicine in 1998.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.