"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also became involved in preventing the use of weapons.
- Another is to prevent the use of the property from being held up in litigation.
- Now we have prevented new technologies, research and the use of results in the food industry.
- He then set the ship on fire to prevent her use by the enemy.
- The Pac-10 had previously prevented their use at basketball games.
- How can we prevent its use by an unsuspecting public?
- Failing these checks would cause the program to prevent further use.
- He also destroyed the costume to prevent such use again.
- A part of him fought fiercely to prevent its use.
- Does the pain prevent normal use of the wrist, hand, or arm?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.