"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If approved, their measure would increase penalties for unlawful use of pesticides.
- The third, the unlawful use of a firearm while committing a murder, does not.
- "To that end, in the past three years we have made two significant agreements relating to the unlawful use of performance-enhancing substances."
- Knowledge of the facts amounting to the unlawful use must be shown in the statement of evidence.
- The identity thief retains his own name and place in society while making unlawful use of someone else's more advantageous financial status.
- They claim that the unlawful use of public funds by the government materially affected the result.
- Medical and pharmaceutical supplies are closely monitored in order to prevent such unlawful use.
- Among them that the United States had been involved in the "unlawful use of force."
- The law does not prohibit all force on the person, but only the unlawful use of force.
- He was also charged with the unlawful use of a firearm in the murder of Franklin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.