"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, some musicians continue to defend the use of tracks.
- At this stage the company was still defending the use of cyanide.
- We know from his other writings that he defended the use of images in understanding the faith.
- But many others defend the use of calculators and computers.
- He defended the use of the firm, saying, "I think it's incumbent on the school board to defend itself."
- In other columns, I have defended the use of television, even with commercials, to give the news to junior high school students.
- The President's aides defend their use of sanctions as pragmatic.
- It would not comment on the litigation but defended its use of grades.
- More recently he has developed a solo career, always defending the use of the Basque language and the need for social justice.
- I'm not trying to defend the use of parabens - just want to give a balanced view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.