"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Data sharing may also be restricted to protect institutions and scientists from use of data for political purposes.
- The aim of the technology is to protect digital content (video or audio) from unauthorized use.
- It is intended to protect their contents from theft, unauthorized use, fire, natural disasters, and other threats, just like a safe.
- Security procedures that the non-CDC user must follow to protect the data from unauthorized use and the penalties for not following them.
- Just like other kinds of property, intellectual property needs to be protected from unauthorized use.
- The Privacy Release is required to protect you from unauthorized use and exchange of personal information by federal agencies.
- Information security is the concept of protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access and use.
- Private coats of arms can be used as trademarks and thus be protected from other commercial use.
- Wilderness areas are protected from any development and permanent human use.
- Manufacturers of genetically enhanced crops would use this technology to protect their products from unauthorised use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.