"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who appreciate such things should not be forbidden the use of them.
- Congress has forbidden the use of Federal money for such purposes.
- He'd forbidden the use of white lights inside the post for the past week.
- He forbade its use while I was still within his reach.
- Current regulations forbid the use of company cars for personal reasons.
- Some stations go further, all but forbidding the use of any outside material, especially entire reports.
- The law, however, does not forbid the use of such titles in Germany, where she was born.
- "Of what service are they, sir, when you forbid their use?"
- Most schools continue to forbid the use of phones and other electronics during class time.
- But the Senate bill, like the 1986 law, forbids the use of national identification cards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.