"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will be preserved and indexed for future use by scholars.
- When the city tore down the structure, the murals were preserved for future use.
- Folk can be traditional music preserved for local use around the world.
- It was acquired by the state in 1958 to preserve it for future use.
- The runway will be preserved for possible use in the future.
- "It will be preserved for future use, although that won't come during my lifetime," he said.
- It was protected from private development and preserved for public use.
- Under the system, a 2 percent tax on property sales is used to buy land and preserve it for public use.
- They preserved foods for use in the winter but ended with extra supplies.
- The bulk of the island must be preserved for use by the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.