"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was charged with criminal use of a firearm and reckless endangerment.
- "He was, and is, a great governor from the standpoint of knowing where to put the emphasis: on prosecuting the criminal use of guns."
- The counsel's office sends out 60 to 100 such notices a year for similar criminal uses of the presidential seal.
- Their opponents argue that criminal use of guns is a product abuse, not the manufacturer's fault.
- These appliances require no skill to operate, but are noisy so their usefulness for criminal use is limited.
- Think of what criminal uses could be made of the tele-transport.
- Micro-payments can replace cash to some extent, which means there are possibilities for fraudulent and criminal use.
- Research for the study in several cities did show a significant decline in the criminal use of assault weapons during the ban.
- But now the Americans are being disproportionate in their actions, in this criminal use of force, which is indiscriminate.
- In recent years the criminal use of scopolamine has become an epidemic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.