"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The power that could result from the improper use of the theory was simply too great a risk for the world at this time.
- Proper and improper uses of public employees are not always clear.
- That year the space was closed due to improper zoning use.
- But often, he said, they are in a confused state brought on by improper use of prescription drugs.
- Furthermore, there was no suggestion that the money had gone for improper, personal use.
- But we have to look at improper use of historical buildings.
- Even if that were not the case, others say, legal oversight will provide assurance against improper use of the information.
- How does it explain this improper use of European farm subsidies?
- Severe skin irritation can result from improper use of this product.
- They have consistently denied, however, that any improper use was ever made of the tapes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.