"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at this rate he's going to have a tough time finishing all 50 states.
- He had the best time, finishing in 37 minutes 23.5 seconds.
- But now it was almost done, his time in exile finished.
- The rules state that each team takes the time of the fifth man to finish.
- He never recovered the time lost and finished 29th overall.
- The real great ones have a difficult time finishing their career without one.
- Cunningham nodded, getting to his feet as she did, their time finished.
- What about kids who had a tough time finishing high school and didn't go to college or just have different shades of skin?
- She finished the year 2005 ranked world no. 11, her first time finishing outside of the top 10 since 1998.
- Despite the loss, Martin was back for the next match, and this time finished on the winning side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.