"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know you've got holiday time you haven't used at work.
- Outside of holiday times, meetings seem to have altered little with time and place.
- How does it go over around the family table at holiday time?
- And money was not to be collected at holiday time.
- Well, who doesn't have highly specific taste issues at holiday times?
- Visit outside the main holiday times if you want to experience the place at its best.
- Other families received her at holiday time with much pleasure.
- You're probably not there to try and educate sales people in your holiday time.
- Our major blood drive is in December, during the holiday time.
- Let's say your business is having a bad year, but holiday time arrives and you have a few days off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.