"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The system required certain information such as mother's name and time of birth.
- A number of other factors also determine the grade received, such as total time taken to complete the level.
- There are many barriers to getting regular physical activity, such as time and cost.
- Factors such as time and location affect how people have to come to view the term.
- The computer could also display basic information such as outside temperature, date, and time.
- Basic elements such as movement, space, action and time, all expressed through the human figure, are reflected in her work.
- The display usually holds information, such as remaining time, or power, depending on the game being played.
- The estimate does not include the indirect costs of smoking, such as time lost from work.
- The result was advice such as "Remember, time is distance.
- The amount of data to be tested is determined or limited by considerations such as time, cost and quality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.