"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hadn't had anything to eat for a very long time.
- He hadn't seen her eat anything for a long time.
- Some of them would eat with their minds for the first time.
- Then he ate for the first time and went to sleep.
- He had caught fish and eaten for the first time in two days.
- "All those people who started to eat eggs and meat for the first time can stop again."
- "Not much fresh to eat for a long time," she added.
- "I think there is enough to eat for a long time," he said in a telephone interview.
- We had eaten there with friends two nights earlier for the first time.
- Others ate supper together for the first time in months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.