"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Was that enough time to intercept and destroy all of the missiles?
- Please just give him a little time, until I can destroy this vile book.
- The few times we've been in a position to, they've destroyed their vessels.
- Or was it simply time to destroy a past they had outgrown?
- Since that time it has been many times partly destroyed and rebuilt.
- A thousand times she could have destroyed the ship - or gotten word to the outside.
- This time, though, they are destroying thinking machines as well.
- They were producing new books, just like those that time would inexorably destroy.
- In November 2008, the same bus was once again involved in a fire, which this time completely destroyed it.
- There might still be books, of course, although time, I would imagine, has destroyed most of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.