"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I thought of him he might somehow sense my thoughts.
- Again she had somehow sensed when he was ready to talk.
- And maybe she sensed somehow that I wasn't entirely happy with it.
- She could somehow sense them, too, though there was no logical means of explaining the knowledge.
- I somehow sense that you're not really looking at the entire picture here, perhaps even pointing us to one you've made out of straw.
- She'd planned for this, somehow sensing it in her future!
- With my father's strength, you somehow still sensed the fragile.
- The cleric said nothing, somehow sensing what they would find.
- He sensed somehow that suddenly the muffled talking had stopped.
- He could not help but believe it might just be possible that those who held him could somehow sense such communication.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.