"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year they didn't look good and somehow lost those games.
- In trying to make their lives better, he'd somehow lost them.
- The woman who had somehow lost her life among the Indians.
- "It's as if someone who might choose something different could somehow lose."
- Thus in going 0-11-3, the Islanders somehow lost everything but significant ground.
- What a waste if they somehow lost her when she was this close to a decision for Christ.
- Even the floor beneath his feet had somehow lost substance.
- The message said the woman's letter was somehow lost, and never delivered.
- On their way to a jazz club for drinks, they somehow lost the other players.
- Richard realized that he had somehow lost the need to stop and stare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.