"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had Will somehow found a way to control the forces behind them?
- We are left feeling that all these people will somehow find their way.
- I think those two guys have always had the ability when they're down to somehow find it.
- It would help if they could somehow find his body.
- I must somehow find food and fire this night, whatever comes of it.
- No, the old man had somehow found the energy to escape.
- That was the boy, who had somehow found the strength to speak.
- Some of the older students somehow find the time to take college courses, too.
- Looking into his daughter's eyes, Philip somehow found the words.
- To somehow find a way of letting people know just exactly what's going on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.