"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That even if the Committee somehow fell, he would never be able to come home again.
- It started with a single power line that somehow fell down.
- The knife had somehow fallen from the dead man's neck.
- Advocates said that if could not be agreed to, the union would fall apart somehow.
- She struggled to get free of it, and fell somehow deeper into the cold.
- Keisha felt as if she had somehow fallen into someone else's life.
- The book that somehow fell to me, the son, to write.
- There, a patient, though unconscious, has somehow fallen to the floor, dead, having apparently been given the wrong drug.
- Look no further than the story of Romeo and juliet where two young people from families which hate one another could somehow fall in love.
- It was just a great romantic thing, when one somehow fell into this man's arms - like Hollywood films.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.