"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we did need to connect somehow with what women were feeling today."
- Was the computer in fact what we had somehow connected with the night before?
- "I thought the fire would connect to our building somehow," she said.
- If so, then could the 1975 machine have somehow connected through to the wrong one?
- It must mean that he was safe, and they were still connected somehow.
- I look at these papers and figure that Sun is connected somehow.
- Had they somehow connected him with the death of the American diplomat?
- He wondered suddenly and for the first time if the two events were connected somehow.
- However, the soldier needs to be connected to this system somehow.
- "I was wondering if it might be connected to you somehow."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.