"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasn't sure exactly what the words meant, but they did mean that sun and light itself were somehow linked to order.
- Each region has a name that is somehow linked to the history of the land.
- The two things must be somehow linked, although it is too late in the night for me to find those links.
- In this case there will have to be a body which is somehow linked to the public prosecutor.
- These are all somehow linked to the Governor's garden maze.
- What if he were somehow linked to the land?
- Thirdly, we should somehow link all the different organizations in the country.
- Somehow linked to this is a total inability to perceive pain.
- They'd linked somehow, forming a single unit with their minds.
- They were linked somehow, he was sure of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.