"somehow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now there was this situation she had somehow become mired in.
- It has become somehow very important to me that you understand.
- Without really changing position, her stance became somehow more inviting.
- But I fear that some of my brain cells have somehow become displaced.
- Obviously, the last thing you want to do is somehow become high and mighty all of a sudden.
- A long time we have dreamed that things might somehow become better.
- His wife said, "Twenty young people work with him at the gallery, and he's somehow become in charge of their lives, too."
- But then, following the first two world wars, the dream had somehow become reversed.
- He almost felt as though life had somehow become more clear.
- But he had somehow become poor since the old days and was living in a small cottage with only one bedroom to spare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.