"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kurds from around the world are logging on, sharing their family images and stories, identifying long lost pictures that others have contributed.
- The site gives diagrams of some devices, identifying the parts, as well as pictures of each part in stock.
- The three-hour block features a variety of games, such as identifying pictures.
- The smartest chimps even seemed to learn abstract categories, identifying pictures of objects as either tools or food.
- Already some news reports in Europe have identified the woman, who requested anonymity, and published pictures of her before and after the surgery.
- The test relies on a fundamental distinction between humans and machines: we can identify pictures, but robots can't.
- In other words, within half an hour, he identified pictures of two different people as "Horse face."
- Michael still struggles to identify pictures or illustrations.
- Often, the child has a large vocabulary and can identify many objects and pictures, but cannot put their language skills to good use.
- In the past, he has identified pictures of other Arab men as his 1988 customer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.