"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A picture drawn on the side of a shoe, or other artistic aspects may be protected by copyright law, however.
- The best picture was of the horse, Hannah, in her later years, drawing a cart full of children.
- Williams' pictures from the shoot drew the interest of photographers.
- The picture painted by these figures drew a response from various political and social bodies.
- But how many donor dollars could pictures of rats draw?
- His pictures are always drawing attention to their own elegance and spectacle.
- The picture drew away, and landscape appeared between the house and the man.
- The first picture drew a gasp, the second a more subdued reaction, and the third an affirmative "That's enough."
- "I asked myself what picture could have drawn the owner back to it again and again," she says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.