"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, of course, people are pretty good about comparing pictures to people's faces and deciding, oh, that was you two years ago kind of thing.
- The pictures form part of a "Build the memory" section which allows visitors to compare pictures and learn more about the tragic events.
- When you compare pictures, it is so different.
- Choice can be a terrible thing, and I spent an hour comparing pictures, prices and clientele.
- I thought this might be another by the same guy, so I brought 'em to compare pictures to the placement of the body.
- Breasley harrumphs, "We must stop comparing pictures with other pictures - try life!"
- It could count very fast and compare pictures of things, if a human fed those pictures into its head.
- Comparing pictures taken in 1963 and 1978, an annual retreat rate of 4.7 meters (15.4 ft) was estimated.
- The dozen works here track his evolution concisely while providing an opportunity to compare related pictures that have never been seen together before.
- Compare pictures of serena to roger federer and youll see what im going on about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.