"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will had seen pictures of creatures like her, and the word harpy came to mind as soon as he saw her clearly.
- At one, they can match pictures of creatures with their levels of knowledge at birth.
- She saw pictures of various creatures and plants, including the hit men and blackjack bush.
- - and then the concept of seeing moving pictures of living creatures staggered him.
- Marx' brother-in-law takes him to the land of petrified wood, showing rock carvings showing pictures of creatures with big hands and feet.
- Probably they expected to see pictures of strange plants and creatures.... Mars-2.
- The show includes some portraits made by an Afghan studio photographer before the Taliban prohibited pictures of living creatures.
- It was a picture of soulless, mechanized creatures that were living prisons, committing unspeakable and heartless acts throughout a cosmos.
- The art found includes pictures both of mythical creatures and heraldic events.
- Why was there a wall with pictures of dead creatures in the lab?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.