"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time you can see a picture represented that story.
- No smaller units are used; a sound picture represents a whole thought.
- His purpose was to learn what the stolen pictures might represent.
- According to John's mother the picture below represents one of these murals.
- A picture representing each candidate's party also appears on the ballot.
- Each picture represented a step forward in the action.
- This picture represents more of the population than the images we see in fashion magazines.
- Even in its apparent simplicity this picture does not represent a standard.
- These pictures are not the official propaganda of the German state but represent personal experience.
- Each bus also had a picture representing that town painted on them and received Western names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.