"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Regularly, a picture of Mochrie's head superimposed into a crudely drawn sun is also used.
- The entire ploy was merely to take a picture of Casey's head and stick it on the front page.
- Take a picture of her head and shoulders.
- He worked for the British, and they gave him two medals, with the picture of the Queen's head on them.
- How many other teams in this macho sport put a picture of a woman's head on their chests?
- Many coins have unique or complicated decorations; one side often has the picture of a famous or important person's head on it.
- On it was a big picture of a dog's head and the words "Dog Cookies."
- A small round picture of an elk's head hovered over the embossed number 1406.
- Other pictures of the man's head were circulated in Tamil neighborhoods in an effort to identify the man.
- He'd never seen one, of course, so I drew him a picture of a lion's head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.