"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He averted his eyes, a stark picture of guilt.
- You paint a very stark picture of the suffering but where is the hope?
- These facts alone, put together with what only I really knew of anyone likely to compile them, painted a stark picture.
- The papers also provide a stark picture of a deteriorating Cuban economy.
- Mr. Carter offered the starkest picture of the challenge to volunteers.
- "One very stark picture does emerge," Wilson thoughtfully pointed out.
- The statistics drew a stark picture of fathers and mothers who kill their offspring.
- "I try to paint as stark a picture as I can."
- The new data offered a stark picture of what happens to those less stable students.
- Instead, the ads show a stark picture of empty streets in lower Manhattan, where the parade will be held.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.