"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A picture to represent a football which is the main sport played at the club.
- Emotionally, the picture plays it safe, hugging the shore.
- Trying to put them off, I said that I had no idea where the picture was playing.
- It makes us feel that our pictures will probably play to more money.
- Of course, such a picture might play into the hands of critics who say the proposal is too complicated.
- The picture is still playing well in big cities, small towns.
- Stefanovitch's eyes strained to capture each detail as the picture played again.
- It had a sticker on it; a picture of a man playing a guitar.
- The hidden picture plays no part in the solving process.
- All these pictures play with stereotypes, but the portraits pack a punch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.