"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Peter, discovering a picture of white tulips in Olivia's book, is able to find her nearby.
- But I discovered a strange picture of Dora.
- Mr. Berg, the first writer to be given unrestricted access to Lindbergh's papers by his family, discovered a more complex picture.
- He discovers a mixed picture where media are becoming more important both as an arena and an actor in the political communication process.
- Nothing can match the thrill of turning the page to discover a beautiful picture.
- There, he suddenly discovers a picture of himself on the wall, when Rebecca enters the restaurant.
- And Arturo's funny, outrageous delusions of grandeur begin at an early age, as when he discovers a picture of his mother in her youth.
- She discovers a picture of Laura that Walter painted.
- The reader who prefers the book to the comic strip version will discover a picture that is both more fascinating and more puzzling.
- Meanwhile, Van Alden discovers a picture of a 16-year-old Margaret in her immigration records.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.