"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually I didn't have to do much talking, because the baby pictures were already on top of her desk.
- People usually don't show them around, proudly, like baby pictures.
- They still cannot believe his baby pictures are not theirs.
- What happens when you try to e-mail some baby pictures to, say, your mother?
- "You don't want to be the only senior who doesn't have a baby picture in the annual!"
- Three years is a long time to go between baby pictures.
- He really does kind of look like my baby pictures.
- It was like looking at baby pictures of trees I knew only as adults.
- I was looking at my mother's book, trying to find baby pictures.
- He'd been born with good looks; one only had to look at his baby pictures to see that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.