"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The picture portrayed the man who had come into the hotel dining room.
- Technology has been created to analyze a photograph and create statistics based on what the picture portrays.
- The picture portrays an older man in a red robe, embracing a young child who is also wearing red.
- The picture portrayed the girl whom The Shadow had seen across the hallway.
- Did his pictures portray the glory or the horror of war?
- However, when the police arrive with a psychiatrist, the picture has somehow changed and portrays Gurney alone.
- The picture portrays the daunting strength of the virus's several defenses against the immune system.
- Some may even resent the picture of life portrayed that way.
- The picture of femininity portrayed in Sullivan's article is troubling.
- Each black-and-white picture portrays a rich or poor person, couple or family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.