"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without exception, however, the picture presented was not very favorable.
- An identical picture presents itself in relation to police response to domestic and sexual attack.
- The pictures you see on television these days don't present the most positive image of Iraq, and this presents the other side.
- Now that the words had been used, the picture presented to him this way, he didn't believe his story himself.
- Sometimes as they sat thus a picture of village life presented itself to them.
- The most powerful pictures simply present the medical displays in a straightforward way.
- That picture presented itself to Rachel with a quite appalling effect of conviction.
- A more complete picture of terror than the little man presented, it would be difficult to imagine.
- Then a picture presented itself unbidden to his mind.
- Very often the 'next picture' presents itself after a spell of working when I least expect it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.