"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tomorrow the road to the stars will be thrown open.
- Now, all at once, and by his father's own wish, the door is thrown wide open.
- The sports club was finally thrown open to its members in 1935.
- The black door of a car was thrown open for them.
- In 2007, the structure was thrown open to the public.
- The doors had been thrown open to the warm summer night.
- Ever since, the front door to the large family apartment here has been thrown open.
- David could hear the sounds of a door being thrown open and men running.
- Then the door of the place was thrown open, and Israel entered.
- Suddenly the front door was thrown open and they both disappeared into the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.